Brookside international School was established to cater primarily for those students who, along with their parents, aim to be able to achieve and compete on an international level. The school is located in the Damafalls area of Ruwa.
A co-educational and non-selective school, Brookside international School offers the following provision to students from Nursery through to Grade 5 (with a view to taking our students on to Grade 6 in 2022 and onwards):
- ZIMSEC curriculum
- Cambridge International Curriculum(CIE)
- Vibrant Languages Programme including French and Portuguese
- Accelerated Reading Programmes
- Art and Craft
- Music and PE
- Cooperative Learning
- Dramatic Play
- ICT Skills
- Links with schools abroad and opportunities for international exchange activities and travel
- Provision for Special Needs children with ADHD and Dyslexia
Brookside International School is licensed by the Ministry of Education and fully compliant with the resolutions and the laws of the Republic of Zimbabwe.